BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 26, 2010

What if: I had a chance to get a step-dad.

What if I had a chance to get a step-dad? not that i wish for it coz i love my parents being together. but IF. just IF.
i think it'll  b cool if he were the direct opposite of my present dad hehe. maybe he plays the guitar. den he can like teach me n we can jam together. yeah.... that'll b cool. or a tattoo artist!!! den he can tattoo me or we can do those father daughter thing where we go n get tattoos together. that'll b cool. OR a biker!! where he has like choppers everywhere. teach me how to ride. woa.... dat'll be awesome. OR a dare-devil. gee if only Evel Knievel were alive. He's awesome.

So people, meet my step-dad:


or my step-dad


or my step-dad



*winks*

0 comments: